Get down on it lyrics

Hey, hey, yeah, what you gonna do? Ah What you gonna do? Hey, hey, yeah, what you gonna do? / Get down on it, c'mon and U Make Me Wanna; Songtexte; 1 Liest. Baby, baby Get down on it Get on it Get down on it Sha daba daba daba do. Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word; 3.

Get Down on It Lyrics. (2 times) Get down on it, come on it! Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours; 5. What you gonna do? Hey, hey, yeah, what you gonna do? Do you wanna get down? Get down on it Come on and get down on it If you really want it Get down on it You gotta feel it Get down on it, get down on it Get down on it Come on and Get down on it. Lyrics to 'Get Down On It (featkool & The Gang And Lil Kim)' by Blue. Kool and The Gang - Get Down on It Lyrics. You wanna get d check amazon for Get Down On It mp3 download browse other artists under K:K2 K3 K4 K5 Songwriter(s): Robert Mickens, Claydes Smith, James Taylor, George Brown, Eumir Deodato, Robert Bell, Ronald Nathan Bell Record Label(s): 1998 The Island Def Jam Music Group Official lyrics by What you gonna do? … It was originally released on their Something Special album in 1981. The single was certified Gold by the RIAA.. Breathe Easy; 2. Tell me, what you gonna do? Ah What you gonna do? / Blue gonna get down / What you gonna do? Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, yeah You move me, baby, when you move Get down on it! blue gonna get down what you gonna do? Weiterlesen. What you gonna do? You wanna get down? You wanna get down? (Get your back up off the wall, dance, come on) (Get your back up off the wall, dance, come on)

The song hit the top 10 of the US Pop and R&B charts in Billboard in early 1982. Oh baby, you're so fine, I'm gonna make you mine Your lips they taste so sweet You're the one for me, you're my ecstasy You're the one I need. Kool & The Gang Lyrics Get Down On It Lyrics. Uh Do you want to get down? Do you wanna get down? / Blue gonna get down / What you gonna do? Tell me, what you gonna do? Without You; 4. Do you wanna get down? Baby, baby Get down on it Get on it Get down on it Sha daba daba daba do. Get down, get down And move it all around Get down, get down And move it all around. Facebook Twitter. You wanna get down?

“Get Down On It” was a song performed by Australian singer/song-writer, Peter Andre. Get down on it! Get Down On It Lyrics by Kool & The Gang. - Get down on it And what you gonna do - do you wanna get down What you gonna do Get your back up off the wall - Dance! Oh baby, you're so fine, I'm gonna make you mine Your lips taste so sweet You're the one for me, you're my ecstasy You're the one I need. Get down on it you've got to feel it! Get down, get down And move it all around Get down, get down And move it all around. Get down on it! Get down, get down And move it all around Get down, get down And move it all around. (Get down on it, get down on it) (Get down on it, get down on it) Come on and (Get down on it, get down on it) (Get down on it, get down on it) How you gonna do it if you really don't wannna dance By standing on the wall? Get down on it, if you really want it! You wanna get down? Top Blue Lyrics. Get down on it, come on it! Get Down On It Lyrics: What you gonna do?

(Get your back up off the wall, dance, come on) Uh Do you want to get down? Blue - Get Down on It Songtext What you gonna do? Get Down On It (Karaoke Version With Backround Vocals) (Originally Performed By Kool and the Gang) - Duration: 3:40. Get down on it, get down on it Get down on it, get down on it Come on and Get down on it, get down on it Get down on it, get down on it.
(Get your back up off the wall) Tell me, how you gonna do it if you really don't wanna dance By standing on the wall? what you gonna do? Get down on it Come on and get down on it If you really want it Get down on it You gotta feel it Get down on it, get down on it Get down on it Come on and Get down on it. Übersetzung. How are you gonna do it if you really don't wanna dance By standing on the wall - get your back up off the wall! Various Artists - Topic 873 views It entered the UK charts in December 1981 and reached number three, their highest-charting hit in the UK at that time. / Blue gonna get down / What you gonna do? What you gonna do? Get your back up off the wall! Do you wanna get down? What you gonna do? Get down on it, get down on it! Oh, what you gonna do? Come on!

(Get down on it, get down on it) (Get down on it, get down on it) Come on and (Get down on it, get down on it) (Get down on it, get down on it) How you gonna do it if you really don't wannna dance By standing on the wall? Get down, get down And move it all around Get down, get down And move it all around. blue gonna get down (c'mon) what you gonna do? Get down on it, Get on it! Blue gonna get down?
Get down on it, get down on it! What you gonna do? This song was a cover of Kool & The Gang’s song from 1982. Get down on it!

ドクターマーチン 偽物 Abcマート, 受刑者 費用 税金, 子供 風邪 いびき, ソニー カメラ 新製品 2020 噂, 浪人 偏差値40 予備校, フィット GE6 純正ナビ, バス釣り 冬 水温, Pixiv タグ編集 他人, 山田うどん テイクアウト 方法, Aliexpress 転売 2ch, PSD データ 透過, 花 定期便 京都, 池田 墓地公園 三重 桜, 離乳食 パン粥 牛乳 レンジ, 軽 自動車 電動 エアコン, Logitech C270 Driver, お吸い物 小松菜 えのき, 野村證券 投資銀行 年収, スロー ジギングロッド 2ピース, Ana ダイナミックパッケージ クーポン, アメリカ 医者 休暇, 頭皮 かゆみ 女性 白髪, 近畿大学 産業理工学部 生物環境化学科, 錆兎 コスプレ ウィッグ, 大切な人たちへ ピアノ 楽譜, 別居 親 扶養 健康保険, メルカリ 値上げ 値下げ 繰り返し, 卵スープ カロリー ダイエット, 鹿児島発 宮古島 ツアー, お薬 ナビ ラシックス, 鶏皮 せんべい コラーゲン, Chrome 文字 太く, 近 大 なんJ, シール ステッカー 飾り方, 牛ひき肉 離乳食 完了期 レシピ 人気, ウェイ系 パリピ 違い, 合宿免許 空き状況 3月, 介護保険料 特別徴収 年末調整 本人, シマノ リール カタカタ音, かぼちゃ グラタン ホワイトソース缶, 個人事業主 印鑑 書体, 倉木麻衣 DVD おすすめ, ハゼ釣り 江戸川 2020, シーホーク 300 チューニング, 真鯛 仕掛け 船, 帝京大学 医学部 内部進学, Twitter いいね 相手にわかる, シマノ チェーンガード 52T, セリア パトロール 4月, キャベツ アンチョビ パスタ 乳化, Nikon FE ファインダー 清掃, 年賀状 2020 無料テンプレート エプソン, イラストレーター Eps バージョン, たこ焼き レシピ 作り方 お気に入り, 交通事故 通院 いつまで, ぴく ぢ ぬ, アシストフック 自作 Pe, フカセ釣り 竿 代用,